Character Creation Guidelines
Here are the character creation guidelines for the Night Below campaign:
- If you want to roll your own stats, you must do so at the table. Otherwise, you may use the 25-point buy method or ask me to roll stats for you. I will give you two sets, and you can pick whichever one you like. If you don’t like either set of stats, you can still use the 25-point method.
Start at first-level.
- Acceptable texts limited to: PHB, PHB2, Spell Compendium, all Complete books and all Races books.
- If there’s a variant from Unearthed Arcana you want to use, just ask. It’s probably OK.
- Standard D&D pantheon.
- Non-evil alignment.
- No races that require a level adjustment.
- Maximum hit points at first level. All hit points after that will be rolled at the table.
- You must always leave a current copy of your character with me so you can be NPCed in your absence.